We value the privacy of visitors, customers and others who visit or deal with this store.
- Information of users collected by Eleshop is solely used by Eleshop to serve the users as good as possible.
- We do not sell obtained data to others.
- Only selected employees can access obtained user data in a secure environment.
- For security reasons, your ip-address (your unique internet address) will be saved with your order.
- All payments with iDeal, credit card, Mister Cash, DIRECTebanking or Paypal are handled by payment service providers.
- Credit card numbers are only stored on PSP's secure servers.
- Payment service providers can request additional information about you to process the payment.
Your e-mail address
- We require your e-mail address when you register at this store.
- Your e-mail address will only be used to inform you about your order(s).
- We do not send you any advertisements unless you subscribe to our newsletter.
- When subscribed to our newsletter we will send you a newsletter on regular basis and inform you about interesting promotions.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter anytime. A single click unsubscribe link is at the bottom of each newsletter.
- We have to share some of your information with third parties to process your orders. These parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for promotional purposes. The next table shows all companies we have to share your information with and the details we share with each company.
||Full name, address, telephone number, order value
||Your order will be delivered by a courier or postal service. When a problem occurs with the delivery of your order they can contact you by phone.
||Full name, address, telephone number, order details
||Our fulfilment provider packs the orders and prepares the packages for delivery.
||Full name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, order value
||When you pay for your order the payment is processed by the payment provider. The payment provider needs to share some of your information to other companies (banks for example) to process the payment.
|Google Ireland Ltd
||Ip-address, website traffic
- A cookie is a small text file on your computer accessible by a website.
Editting and deleting account information
- You can edit your account personal information when you log in and navigate to "Account information".
- You can request us by e-mail to remove or suspend your account. Because of anti-fraud measures we need to store your personal information for at least two years after your last credit card transaction. Invoices with personal information need to be stored for at least ten years to comply with local tax legislation. We will remove all other personal information anytime on your request.
Changes and updates
We may update this policy at any time in its sole discretion and without prior notice. We will strive to notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your store account and/or by placing a notice on the website.